Monday, July 22, 2013

Piercings anyone?

Well here is a post I have tried to post numerous times but I always seem to get bored writing about it or I get distracted, but here it is. When you first look at me what is the first thing you notice? My smile? My eyes? Or my piercings? One of the main things I always get asked is "Does that hurt?"or "Why do you have those?" Well this blog will answer both of those questions.

The second question I will answer first "Why do you have those? or Why so many?". I have always had a love for piercings, I've had a love of tattoos for a longer time ever since I watched Miami Ink when I was like 10. When I discovered an interest for piercings I was around the age of 13. I love the thought of decorating my body, I believe our bodies are temporary place for our souls so why not decorate them with gems or art to express ourselves? Piercings also seem to help me get my individuality out. I don't like the definition of "normal" I've tried so long trying to be normal and was totally unhappy with life, the piercings help me be different and not be the same as everyone else. For the question of "Why so many?" Well that is your opinion that I have too many. I'm happy with the number of 8 body piercings and I'm happy with how they look.

Now here are the piercings that I have

My first piercing
Navel  (NO PICTURE, SORRY)

Age I was: 13
1-10, Pain Scale: 3 


Second Piercing
Labret (AKA LIP)                         

Age: 13 or 14
1-10, Pain Scale: 4 (I got this pierced 3 times and all the time the pain was about the same)


Third Piercing
Nose Piercing            
Age: 14
1-10, Pain Scale: 6


Fourth Piercing 
Tongue Piercing
Age: 15
1-10, Pain Scale: 9   (SORRY FOR MY BAD HAIR AND NO MAKEUP)                                        
                                     


Last Piercing
Septum Piercing 

Age: 15  

1-10, Pain Scale: 8




Yep that is all my piercings :) Hope you enjoyed!


xoxo Lacey