Thursday, August 22, 2013

Damaged Hair? Try these products!

I'm the girl that loves dying my hair. I just can't stick with one color, I know it is a very bad habit to dye hair often because it damages hair. I've bleached, streaked, and colored my hair many times and I'm not going to lie my hair was pretty damaged. I searched everywhere on the internet for solutions to cure for my damaged hair and I've come to many different solutions.

A main one I've read about is cutting your dead ends off. Yes this does help greatly! But if you don't want to cut your hair (I used to dread cutting my hair) there is some other solutions. These other solutions will probably not get rid of the damaged hair as much as cutting it would help but these other solutions help mask and help to fix your damage hair. There is tons of hair products that help fix damage hair but cost a lot of money these are the 2 products I have found that are cheap and work great for me and have helped my damage hair!!

One N Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask


I bought this product at Sally's beauty supplies and I love it! It was probably the best product I have ever used for my hair. Right after my first use my hair felt soft and it actually shined! My hair never has really ever shined and after using this product on my hair, my hair was soft and beautiful. I would definitely recommend. 

This product helps restore, rebuild, and strengthen hair!
Price: 7.99
Online Price it is actually only $ 4.29!
(Price at Sally Beauty Supplies) 

My other product would be this product. You can actually purchase it in Walmart!
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle


This product works wonders! You only leave it in your hair for 3 minutes. Your hair well end up feeling softer and smoother. If you want better results leave it in for an hour or two. This was the first product I tried that actually helped my damage hair. I would totally recommend this!

Price: $ 3.99
(Price at Walmart)

The last products that I suggest is what I use every time I shower.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 





This product works fairly well. It didn't help so much after I bleached and dyed my hair like the other products do. But I noticed that after a while it did start to make my hair feel softer and healthier. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and they both leave my hair feeling much softer after the wash.

Price: $ 3.00 for both Conditioner and Shampoo or you can get the combined. 
(This price is at Dollar General) 


I've also noticed that any product with Moroccan oil helps greatly!


I hope everyone reading this that has the problems with damaged hairs finds solutions. I know how annoying damaged hair can be!




Here is a great article on how to take care of your hair if your hair is damaged. 



xoxo Lacey