Sunday, September 15, 2013

I dyed my hair Red! (Splat Crimson Obsession)

What's up everyone?
Hope everyone is doing good! 

Anyways I gave in, something that I thought I wouldn't do anytime soon. I dyed my hair! I know have red hair again! I actually love it too! I didn't even plan on dying my hair! My mother came home with hair dye and I loved the color so I dyed mine this color. I've used SPLAT before and I've had different results. Mostly good though, I don't know why so many people have bad experiences with it! 

This is the product I used 




This is what mine hair looked like



Yes I did have to bleach it but I didn't take any pictures of it when it was bleached! And this is what it looks like now





                                  I love it! :)


                       
                                                 xoxo Lacey