Friday, October 3, 2014

Small Ulta Haul

Hello everyone its me again and I am here with a small little haul from Ulta and at the time I had bought all of these items all Neutrogena, L'oreal and NYX products were 40% off so of course I had buy some stuff not much sadly but here is what I had purchased. (And yes some pictures have my tumblr name in them so they don't get stolen)





I have heard only but great reviews on this time overtime so I had to get it. Usually 9 dollars and I got it for 5 something. I tried it the other day and the brow pencil side seemed to fill in my brows pretty well (yet then again it was my first time using an eyebrow pencil) and the other side you use under your brow which makes a nice highlight under the brow and made the arch of the brow much more precise.





I needed a new concealer so I bought this one, I have yet to use it. I forgot the prices. 



Again I have heard only but great things about this mascara and it is usually like 7 something I believe, I don't know, and I got it for only 4 something. I tried it for the first time and I do love it. I can't tell if I like it better the the rocket mascara.





I also bought another eyebrow pencil and this one has a small brush that makes it blend and not be so harsh. It worked okay but I don't know if I am too keen on it yet.




Of course I needed a new sharpener for my jumbo eye pencils etc.




This was a cute pink and in the bottom picture you can see on the swatches it 
doesn't have hardly and color and it is too sheer for my liking.


I was in need of a nude lip stick and again in the swatches and I wanted a nude one and you can tell in the swatches it doesn't really appear too nude, it looks more orange then anything. I still will wear it though, I don't have a orangeish color./ 




I have been dying to try a matte lipstick of NYX's and I picked out this pale pink, its cute.


The swatches




Thank you all for checking it out, talk to you all later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment