Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Too Faced Rock N Roll Palette

When I saw this pallet I instantly knew I must get it because what better pallete is there for me? Makeup and Rock N Roll? That's calling my name! I absolutely love the packaging so much it is so beautiful and rocker looking. The colors, may not be my favorite colors and some of the color do not show very well on my skin. But here is the pallete and  the swatches at the bottom








Sorry for the not best quality photos of the swatches but it was at night time and the lighting in my bathroom isn't the greatest. Also, I'd like to say the color Rockabilly would NOT show up on my skin I tried swatching it but it just wasn't visible.








I will say I am overall happy with this pallete but I will see over time how the color pay off when I use them on my eyes.


Thanks for reading!

xoxo lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment